Article ID: 703
Photo Gallery FAQ
Q: How do I add the Infinity photo gallery to my web hosting plan?
A: The Infinity photo gallery is not automatically enabled with your web hosting plan.
Follow these steps to add the photo gallery:
- Login to the My Account page, and click on the "Add Services" button
- Place a check mark in the box for photo gallery
- Type in the password that you wish to use to administer the photo gallery
Note: There is about a 5-10 minute delay between signing up for the photo gallery and it being available.
- In your Web browser, type in your domain followed by /gallery.
(Examples: www.yourdomain.com/gallery or www.smithfamily.com/gallery)
- Login and start using the photo gallery by following the instructions within the photo gallery.
Q: Is ImageMagick installed on your servers?
A: Yes! ImageMagick is installed and available for use with our Unix shared web hosting plans.
Binaries are located in /usr/local/bin
Read about ImageMagick