Windows: Setup Newsgroups in Outlook Express 4
Article ID: 666
1. Click on "Tools" and select "Accounts"
2. Click on "Add" and select "News"
3. Display name: Your real name or nick name
4. E-mail address: your full @iinet.com e-mail address
5. News server:
For Dialup, check "My news server requires me to logon"
- DSL: $newsserver. Click Next..
- Dialup: $newsserverdialup
Username: your full @iinet.com e-mail address
Password: Your current Infinity Internet password
6. Internet news account name: Infinity Internet News
8. Select the correct option
Connect using my phone line.
- Select this if using a dialup account.
- then select your Infinity Internet dialup account
Connect using my local area network.
- Select this if using DSL or any network based internet connection.
I will establish my Internet connection manually.
- Select his if you do not want Outlook Express to automatically
connect to the internet
9. Click "Finish" and you are done