Unable to Login
Article ID: 65
Why can't I login?
Why does it say my username or password is wrong? I have not changed anything.
This is a fairly common occurrence (frequently Error 691 in Windows). Going through the following steps should get it working for you. These steps should apply to any system.
If you still cannot login, please contact technical support and we can help you resolve this issue.
- Simply delete, and retype both your username and password.
- Both username and password are case sensitive.
- The username must be in all lower case letters and include the @iinet.com
- The password must be exactly correct, including the capitalization of any letters
- Restart the computer.
- Keep the computer completely off for at least 3 full minutes.