Delete Cookies in Internet Explorer 5 for Windows
Article ID: 477
1. Click the Start button
2. Click Search (or Find, depending on your version of Windows)
3. Click Files or Folders
4. In the Named field, type cookies.
In the Look In field, choose Local Disk C (or whatever your C drive is
Click the Search or Find Now button.
5. When the search is complete, double-click the Cookies folder.
6. Select the cookie(s) that you want to remove in the Cookies list.
7. Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
8. Click the Yes button.
9. Close the search box.
You have successfully deleted your cookies!