Mac: Setup Entourage
Article ID: 413
- Open up Entourage.
- Select Tools at the top and select Accounts.
- Press the button that says New.
- Press the button at the bottom that says Configure account manually.
- For Account Type, Choose POP and then press OK.
- The settings on this page should be as follows:
Account Name: This should be your full e-mail address
Name: This is what you would like people to see when you e-mail them. I.E., Your name, Company name, Nick name, etc.
E-mail address: This should be your full e-mail address
Account ID: This should be your full e-mail address
POP server: This needs to be mail.iinet.com
Password: Type in your full password, if you do not know this you can contact our technical support for assistance with this. Our contact information is located > HERE <
SMTP server: This needs to be smtp.iinet.com
After you fill that out click the box at the bottom that says Click here for advanced sending options.
- On this page check the box that says SMTP service requires secure connection (SSL) and check the box that says SMTP server requires authentication, under that option choose Use same settings as receiving mail server. Press the small - symbol in the upper left and press OK.
- You are now setup, enjoy your e-mail account. If you have any other issues you can find additional support articles at http://support.iinet.com/