Enable Cookies in Internet Explorer 4 for Mac
Article ID: 303
1. Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences.
2. Click on the word Java in the list of topics on the left side of the Preferences window.
The right side of the window changes to your browser's Java controls.
3. In the Java Options section, make sure the box labeled Enable Java is checked.
4. Go back to the left pane and click Cookies, located under Receiving Files.
5. In the right pane, find the pull-down menu next to When receiving cookies. Select Never ask.
6. Click OK.