Article ID: 3
When do I submit my cancellation request?
Cancellations must be received by the 25th for the next service period beginning on the 1st of each month. If your cancellation and refund request were received after that date, for example the 2nd of the month, your account would be charged for that month. Cancellations and refund requests should be submitted in writing. If the account is on contract, cancellations must comply with the terms of the contract.
How is my refund calculated?
- Your refund is based on the monthly value of your account.
- The charges for service are calculated based on whole month increments.
- We do not pro-rate within the month.
- Any discounts or specials for prepaid services or otherwise are not factored into the refund.
- If you have any other accounts with a balance due the refund credit amount would be applied to that balance first.
- Your refund is based on the month cancellation is received, not by the last date service was used.
When would I be issued a refund?
- You would be issued a refund when your service is cancelled before your prepaid term was up.
- If your service were downgraded to a lower rate, your prepaid difference would be put on your account as a credit towards future services. If the amount of your credit towards future services exceeds 3 months worth of service, a refund could be issued to you for the difference.
What is the refund approval process?
If the refund falls within the documented policy, a Customer Care representative will process the approval within 2 business days. If the request falls outside the parameters of the policy or has circumstances that require investigation the refund approval process could take up to 4 weeks.
When can I expect my refund?
- If you charge the service onto a credit card refunds will be issued to the credit card used. Customers who pay by check, money order, or ACH will receive their refund by check.
- Once your refund is approved, check refunds are processed within 4 weeks.
- Approved Credit card refunds will be processed within 2 weeks of the approval date.
Infinity Internet requires that payment be received prior to the beginning of each service period. All Hosting services are provided on a prepaid basis. Infinity will not refund any advance payment for Hosting accounts. The term of each Hosting or dedicated service is one year unless specified otherwise by Infinity in writing.
Infinity Internet requires that payment be received prior to the beginning of each service period. All Infinity Internet services are provided on a prepaid basis. Infinity will not refund any portion of a payment for a term longer than 1 year.